Cadeyrn J Gaskin
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Interventions for reducing the use of seclusion in psychiatric facilities: review of the literatureCadeyrn J Gaskin
Centre for Psychiatric Nursing, University of Melbourne, Level 1, 723 Swanston Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia
Br J Psychiatry 191:298-303. 2007..Their focus on randomised, controlled trials, however, does not reflect the research that has been, or could be, conducted...
- The New Zealand development and trial of mental health nursing clinical indicators--a bicultural studyAnthony P O'Brien
School of Health Sciences, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Massey University, Private Bag 11222, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Int J Nurs Stud 40:853-61. 2003..This study presents a research framework for developing culturally and clinically valid, reliable measures of clinical practice...
- The development of a professional practice audit questionnaire for mental health nursing in Aotearoa/New ZealandCadeyrn J Gaskin
School of Human Movement, Recreation and Performance, Victoria University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Int J Ment Health Nurs 12:259-70. 2003..Further research is needed to calibrate the scores on each clinical indicator statement with behaviour in clinical practice...
- Practical application of the Delphi technique in a bicultural mental health nursing study in New ZealandDerrylea J Hardy
School of Health Sciences, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand
J Adv Nurs 46:95-109. 2004..Such lack of specificity hinders the replicability and assessment of the clinical and cultural validity and reliability of Delphi studies...
- Nurses' attitudes to single checking medications: before and after its useBev O'Connell
Inaugural Chair in Nursing, Deakin Southern Health Nursing Research Centre, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Int J Nurs Pract 13:377-82. 2007..The findings provide evidence that nurses' attitudes to single checking change remarkably in favour of its use with education and experience using this procedure...