Kelly S Fielding
Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Providing information promotes greater public support for potable recycled waterKelly S Fielding
Institute for Social Science Research, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia Electronic address
Water Res 61:86-96. 2014..There was evidence, however, that providing information about the level of pollutants in recycled water may lead to ambivalent responses. ..
- An experimental test of voluntary strategies to promote urban water demand managementKelly S Fielding
The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
J Environ Manage 114:343-51. 2013..Implications for water demand management programs are discussed...
- Explaining landholders' decisions about riparian zone management: the role of behavioural, normative, and control beliefsKelly S Fielding
School of Social Work and Applied Human Sciences, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia
J Environ Manage 77:12-21. 2005..Implications for policy and extension practice are discussed...
- Integrating social identity theory and the theory of planned behaviour to explain decisions to engage in sustainable agricultural practicesKelly S Fielding
School of Social Work and Applied Human Sciences, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Br J Soc Psychol 47:23-48. 2008....
- Energizing and de-motivating effects of norm-conflictRachel I McDonald
School of Psychology, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia
Pers Soc Psychol Bull 39:57-72. 2013..Norm-conflict is both positively and negatively related to behavioral decision making, suggesting additional considerations in the design of social norms-based interventions...