Christopher D Donner
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Naphthopyranones - isolation, bioactivity, biosynthesis and synthesisChristopher D Donner
School of Chemistry, The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia
Nat Prod Rep 32:578-604. 2015..This review documents the known naturally occurring naphthopyranones - their isolation, biosynthesis and biological activity. A survey of methods reported for the synthesis of naphthopyranone natural products is presented. ..
- Exploring O-stannyl ketyl and acyl radical cyclizations for the synthesis of γ-lactone-fused benzopyrans and benzofuransHelen Santoso
ARC Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology, Australia
Org Biomol Chem 12:171-6. 2014....
- Ketyl radical cyclization of β-disubstituted acrylates: formal syntheses of (+)-secosyrin 1 and longianone and the total synthesis of (+)-4-epi-secosyrin 1Christopher D Donner
Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology, School of Chemistry and Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute, The University of Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Org Lett 15:1258-61. 2013..The densely functionalized furan heterocycles are used to complete a concise formal synthesis of secosyrin 1, a metabolite of Pseudomonas syringae, and the total synthesis of 4-epi-secosyrin 1...
- Approach to the functionalized cyclopentane core of marine prostanoids by applying a radical cyclization of β-disubstituted acrylatesLisa P T Hong
Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology, Australia
Org Biomol Chem 11:6186-94. 2013..These systems, prepared in one step by a ketyl radical cyclization of β-disubstituted acrylates, represent the core of the marine prostanoid family of natural products. ..
- Synthesis of pyran and pyranone natural productsChristopher D Donner
School of Chemistry, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia
Molecules 9:498-512. 2004..Further methodology leading potentially toward extended quinones such as (3S,3'S)-xylindein is also outlined...