Affiliation: University of New South Wales
- Mathieson S, Billot L, Maher C, McLachlan A, Latimer J, Koes B, et al. PRECISE--pregabalin in addition to usual care: statistical analysis plan. Trials. 2016;17:53 pubmed publisher..Australian and New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ACTRN12613000530729. Registered 13 May 2013). ..
- Moon J, Kumar S, Graham G, Baysari M, Williams K, Chen W, et al. Trends in metformin utilisation and dose appropriateness in Australia. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2016;72:1489-1496 pubmed..Metformin may be used safely when renal function is poor provided dosage is appropriately reduced. ..
- Day R, Kamel B, Kannangara D, Williams K, Graham G. Xanthine oxidoreductase and its inhibitors: relevance for gout. Clin Sci (Lond). 2016;130:2167-2180 pubmed
- Kannangara D, Ramasamy S, Indraratna P, Stocker S, Graham G, Jones G, et al. Fractional clearance of urate: validation of measurement in spot-urine samples in healthy subjects and gouty patients. Arthritis Res Ther. 2012;14:R189 pubmed publisher..Spot-FCU determinations may provide useful correlates in studies investigating molecular mechanisms underpinning the observed range of efficiencies of the kidneys in clearing urate from the blood. ACTRN12611000743965. ..
- Kamel B, Graham G, Williams K, Pile K, Day R. Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Febuxostat. Clin Pharmacokinet. 2017;56:459-475 pubmed publisher..The percentage reduction in the concentrations of serum urate is slightly less in gouty patients than in healthy subjects. ..