Affiliation: University of Sydney
- Topical treatments in equine wound managementAndrew J Dart
University Veterinary Centre Camden, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, Werombi Road, Camden, New South Wales 2570, Australia
Vet Clin North Am Equine Pract 21:77-89, vi-vii. 2005..The process of wound healing is complex, however, and it is currently unknown whether any one agent can ameliorate all issues of repair or cover all vulnerabilities of impaired wound healing...
- Effects of intra-articular sodium pentosan polysulfate and glucosamine on the cytology, total protein concentration and viscosity of synovial fluid in horsesC Kwan
Research and Clinical Training Unit, University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Sydney, Camden, NSW, Australia
Aust Vet J 90:315-20. 2012..Evaluate synovial fluid cytology, total protein concentration and viscosity after intra-articular administration of combined pentosan polysulfate and glucosamine in horses...
- Upper airway dysfunction associated with collapse of the apex of the corniculate process of the left arytenoid cartilage during exercise in 15 horsesAndrew J Dart
Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Vet Surg 34:543-7. 2005....
- Effect of bandaging on second intention healing of wounds of the distal limb in horsesA J Dart
University of Sydney University Veterinary Centre, Camden, NSW, Australia
Aust Vet J 87:215-8. 2009..To evaluate the effect of a non-occlusive dressing incorporated in a 3-layer bandage on second intention healing of wounds of the distal portion of the limb...
- Effect of prosthesis number and position on rima glottidis area in equine laryngeal specimensAndrew Dart
Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Sydney, Camden and Austvet Animal Health Services, Toowoomba, Australia
Vet Surg 38:452-6. 2009..To assess the effect of 1 or 2 laryngeal prosthetic sutures on rima glottidis areas in equine laryngeal specimens...
- A preliminary study on the effect of wounding on transforming growth factor-β1 and cartilage oligomeric matrix protein concentrations in the skin of horsesAndrew J Dart
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Vet Surg 40:59-65. 2011..To evaluate whether wound type or site influence the production of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP) and transforming growth factor β1 (TGF-β1), and determine if there is a correlation between TGF-β1and COMP during healing...
- Biglycan and fibromodulin fragmentation correlates with temporal and spatial annular remodelling in experimentally injured ovine intervertebral discsJames Melrose
Raymond Purves Laboratory, Institute of Bone and Joint Research, Kolling Institute of Medical Research, University of Sydney at Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, 2065, NSW, Australia
Eur Spine J 16:2193-205. 2007....