Carissa M Coulston
Affiliation: University of Sydney
- The neuropsychological correlates of cannabis use in schizophrenia: lifetime abuse/dependence, frequency of use, and recency of useCarissa M Coulston
Academic Discipline of Psychological Medicine, Northern Clinical School, University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Schizophr Res 96:169-84. 2007..In conclusion, cannabis use is associated with enhanced cognitive functioning in schizophrenia. Implications of the results, limitations of the study, and directions for future research are discussed...
- The neuropsychology of cannabis and other substance use in schizophrenia: review of the literature and critical evaluation of methodological issuesCarissa M Coulston
Academic Discipline of Psychological Medicine, Northern Clinical School, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 41:869-84. 2007....
- A functional MRI study of Theory of Mind in euthymic bipolar disorder patientsGin S Malhi
Discipline of Psychological Medicine, University of Sydney, CADE Clinic, Department of Academic Psychiatry, Level 5, Building 36, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW 2065, Australia
Bipolar Disord 10:943-56. 2008..To determine the neural responses invoked in Theory of Mind (ToM) in euthymic bipolar patients as compared with healthy subjects...
- Mentalizing impairment in schizophrenia: a functional MRI studyPritha Das
Discipline of Psychiatry, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, NSW 2065, Australia
Schizophr Res 134:158-64. 2012..Therefore in the present study we used functional neuroimaging and a task that elicits 'on-line' mentalizing to investigate the neural basis of ToM deficits in schizophrenia...
- Potential mechanisms of action of lithium in bipolar disorder. Current understandingGin S Malhi
Discipline of Psychiatry, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, and Department of Psychiatry, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, NSW, Australia
CNS Drugs 27:135-53. 2013..Overall, it is clear that the processes which underpin the therapeutic actions of lithium are sophisticated and most likely inter-related...