Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Medicinal importance of fungal beta-(1-->3), (1-->6)-glucansJiezhong Chen
Cancer Biology Program, Diamantia Institute for Cancer, Immunology and Metabolic Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4102, Australia
Mycol Res 111:635-52. 2007..Careful choice of beta-glucan products is essential if their benefits are to be optimized, and a better understanding of how beta-glucans bind to receptors should enable more efficient use of their biological activities...
- Multiple signal pathways in the leukemogenesis and therapeutic implicationsJiezhong Chen
Cancer Biology Programme, Diamantina Institute for Cancer, Immunology and Metabolic Medicine, University of Queensland, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
Leuk Res 31:1759-60. 2007
- Molecular basis of pathogenesis, prognosis and therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaJiezhong Chen
Diamantina Institute for Cancer, Immunology and Metabolic Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Cancer Biol Ther 7:174-9. 2008..This review summarises the most recent progress in CLL with emphasis on molecular events and possible implications in therapy...
- Is Src the key to understanding metastasis and developing new treatments for colon cancer?Jiezhong Chen
Cancer, Immunology and Metabolic Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol 5:306-7. 2008
- Biochemistry and molecular biology of exocellular fungal beta-(1,3)- and beta-(1,6)-glucanasesKirstee Martin
Biotechnology Research Centre, La Trobe University, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
FEMS Microbiol Rev 31:168-92. 2007..It also updates the earlier review by Pitson et al. (1993)...
- Comment on: dietary supplementation with laminarin, a fermentable marine beta (1-3) glucan, protects against hepatotoxicity induced by LPS in rat by modulating immune response in the hepatic tissueJiezhong Chen
Int Immunopharmacol 8:514-5; discussion 516-7. 2008