Stanley V Catts
Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Best practice in early psychosis intervention for Australian indigenous communities: indigenous worker consultation and service model descriptionStanley Catts
The University of Queensland, and Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 21:249-53. 2013..In a companion paper, a comprehensive literature review identified a promising service model with potential for delivering EPI: an Indigenous sub-team embedded within a mainstream health service...
- Cancer incidence in patients with schizophrenia and their first-degree relatives - a meta-analysisV S Catts
School of Medicine, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD, Australia
Acta Psychiatr Scand 117:323-36. 2008..Controversy concerning cancer incidence in schizophrenia exists because of heterogeneous study findings...
- Appraising evidence for intervention effectiveness in early psychosis: conceptual framework and review of evaluation approachesStanley V Catts
School of Medicine, University of Queensland, K Floor, Mental Health Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Herston, QLD 4029, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:195-219. 2010..The degree of complexity of the evaluation field suggests that greater focus on research methodology in the training of Australasian psychiatrists is urgently needed...
- Is a national framework for implementing early psychosis services necessary? Results of a survey of Australian mental health service directorsStanley V Catts
Discipline of Psychiatry, University of Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Early Interv Psychiatry 4:25-30. 2010..We aimed to collect evidence regarding this view from the first national survey of adult public mental health services about their self-reported efforts to implement specialist early psychosis intervention (EPI)...
- Clinical indicators for routine use in the evaluation of early psychosis intervention: development, training support and inter-rater reliabilityStanley V Catts
University of Queensland, Mental Health Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Herston, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 45:63-75. 2011..Herein we describe the development, minimum training requirements, and inter-rater agreement of indicators that were used in an Australian multi-site evaluation of the effectiveness of early psychosis (EP) teams...