Affiliation: University of Newcastle
- Visuospatial working memory in children and adolescents with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome; an fMRI studyRayna Azuma
Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, Section of Brain Maturation PO50, DeCrespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF, UK
J Neurodev Disord 1:46-60. 2009..Genetically determined differences in the development of specific brain systems may underpin the cognitive deficits in 22q11DS, and may contribute to the later development of neuropsychiatric disorders...
- The experiences of Australian parents with psychosis: the second Australian National Survey of PsychosisLinda Campbell
School of Psychology, Faculty of Science and Information Technology, University of Newcastle, Ourimbah, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 46:890-900. 2012..Previous research outlines many challenges associated with parenting by people with severe mental illness. However, there is a limited research describing parenting experiences of mothers and fathers who have psychosis...
- Brain and behaviour in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: a volumetric and voxel-based morphometry MRI studyLinda E Campbell
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Brain 129:1218-28. 2006..We suggest that there is preliminary evidence for specific vulnerability of the frontostriatal and cerebellar-cortical networks in 22qDS...
- A comparative study of cognition and brain anatomy between two neurodevelopmental disorders: 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and Williams syndromeLinda E Campbell
Section of Brain Maturation, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Neuropsychologia 47:1034-44. 2009..Hence, it is difficult to know if the observed features of 22q11DS are simply due to a non-specific effect of having a genetic disorder or are specific to 22q11DS...
- Brain structural differences associated with the behavioural phenotype in children with Williams syndromeLinda E Campbell
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, UK
Brain Res 1258:96-107. 2009..We investigated structural brain morphology of intellectually disabled children with Williams (WS) syndrome and its relationship to the behavioural phenotype...
- Executive functions and memory abilities in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndromeLinda E Campbell
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, UK
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:364-71. 2010....
- Visual scanning of faces in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: Attention to the mouth or the eyes?Linda Campbell
Priority Research Centre for Brain and Mental Health, University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Psychiatry Res 177:211-5. 2010..These findings suggest that 22q11DS is associated with a maladaptive visual information processing strategy that may underlie affect recognition accuracy and social functioning deficits in this group...
- Is theory of mind related to social dysfunction and emotional problems in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (velo-cardio-facial syndrome)?Linda E Campbell
Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London, University of London, London, UK
J Neurodev Disord 3:152-61. 2011..These results are discussed in relation to the importance of a better delineation of social competence in this population...