Allyson L Browne
Affiliation: University of Western Australia
- A pilot randomized controlled trial of an early multidisciplinary model to prevent disability following traumatic injuryAllyson L Browne
Statewide Trauma Service of Western Australia, Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia
Disabil Rehabil 35:1149-63. 2013..This pilot study examined the clinical utility of screening and early multidisciplinary intervention for reducing disability following traumatic injury...
- Screening for harmful alcohol use in Australian trauma settingsAllyson L Browne
Statewide Trauma Service of Western Australia, Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia, Australia
Injury 44:110-7. 2013....
- Persistent pain outcomes and patient satisfaction with pain management after burn injuryAllyson L Browne
Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine, Royal Perth Hospital, University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia
Clin J Pain 27:136-45. 2011..This study examined the long-term pain and psychological outcomes of burn survivors who were treated at the Burns Service of Western Australia between 1994 and 2005...
- Predictors of patient satisfaction with pain management and improvement 3 months after burn injuryRachel M Andrews
McComb Research Foundation, Western Australia, Australia
J Burn Care Res 33:442-52. 2012..Very little is known about what influences patient satisfaction with burn pain management. The aim of this prospective study was to examine predictors of patient satisfaction with pain management following burn injury...
- Training general practitioners in remote Western Australia in a method of screening and brief intervention for harmful alcohol use: A pilot studyCatherine Brennan
Statewide Trauma Service of Western Australia, Royal Perth Hospital and Princess Margaret Hospital, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 21:72-9. 2013..This study piloted a training model for alcohol screening and brief intervention for GPs working in Kalgoorlie-Boulder, a remote Western Australian community facing significant alcohol-related problems...
- Defining meaningful outcomes after decompressive craniectomy for traumatic brain injury: existing challenges and future targetsSasha J Rogers
Department of Neurosurgery, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Western Australia, Australia
Brain Inj 25:651-63. 2011....
- The impact of personality and coping on the development of depressive symptoms in adult burns survivorsRachel M Andrews
McComb Research Foundation, Perth, WA, Australia
Burns 36:29-37. 2010..These findings suggest that burns patients at greatest risk of developing clinically significant depressive symptoms may be identifiable in the acute recovery phase...