Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Expression of the ghrelin receptor gene in neurons of the medulla oblongata of the ratRomke Bron
Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia
J Comp Neurol 521:2680-702. 2013....
- Rhythm of digestion: keeping time in the gastrointestinal tractRomke Bron
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 36:1041-8. 2009....
- Boundary cap cells constrain spinal motor neuron somal migration at motor exit points by a semaphorin-plexin mechanismRomke Bron
MRC Centre for Developmental Neurobiology, King s College London, Guy s Campus, London Bridge, London, SE1 1UL, UK
Neural Dev 2:21. 2007..Here we used RNA interference in the chick embryo together with analysis of null mutant mice to identify possible boundary cap cell ligands, their receptors on motor neurons and cytoplasmic signalling molecules that control this process...
- Ghrelin receptors are expressed by distal tubules of the mouse kidneyGene Venables
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Cell Tissue Res 346:135-9. 2011..In conclusion, ghrelin receptors have a restricted distribution in the kidney. The location in the straight parts of the distal tubules accords with observations that ghrelin promotes sodium retention...
- Evidence for functional ghrelin receptors on parasympathetic preganglionic neurons of micturition control pathways in the ratDorota M Ferens
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia
Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 37:926-32. 2010..4. It is concluded that ghrelin receptors are expressed by lumbosacral autonomic preganglionic neurons of the micturition reflex pathways and that ghrelin receptor agonists stimulate these neurons...