Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Serotonergic and dopaminergic systems in anorexia nervosa: a role for atypical antipsychotics?Peter Bosanac
Austin Health and Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne, Austin Hospital, Austin Health, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 39:146-53. 2005..To review serotonergic and dopaminergic system function in anorexia nervosa in terms of potential modulation by atypical antipsychotic medications...
- An open-label study of quetiapine in anorexia nervosaP Bosanac
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, and Austin Hospital, Australia
Hum Psychopharmacol 22:223-30. 2007..Atypical antipsychotics may be beneficial in treating the core psychopathology of anorexia nervosa (AN)...
- Neuropsychological study of underweight and "weight-recovered" anorexia nervosa compared with bulimia nervosa and normal controlsPeter Bosanac
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Austin Hospital, Studley Road, Heidelberg 3084, Melbourne, Australia
Int J Eat Disord 40:613-21. 2007..To compare executive, memory and visuospatial functioning of DSM-IV anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), and normal controls (NC)...
- Mind the evidence gap: do we have any idea about how to integrate the treatment of anorexia nervosa into the Australian mental health context?Peter Bosanac
St Vincents Mental Health and Senior Lecturer, Dept Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 18:517-22. 2010..The aim of this paper is to review recent developments in the treatment of anorexia nervosa (AN) and how this translates to clinical and population-based care in the Australian context...
- Trends in antipsychotic prescribing practices in an urban community mental health clinicKaveh Monshat
Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, St Vincent s Hospital, Fitzroy, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 18:238-41. 2010..This study tracked changes in patient diagnostic profiles and compared antipsychotic prescribing patterns for patients managed by a continuing care team over a 2.25-year period...
- Motherhood and schizophrenic illnesses: a review of the literaturePeter Bosanac
Department of Psychiatry, Austin Repatriation Medical Centre, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 37:24-30. 2003..To provide an overview of the current knowledge on the impact of motherhood on women with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder...
- Olanzapine in anorexia nervosaPeter Bosanac
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 37:494. 2003