Affiliation: University of Queensland
- Natural exposure of horses to mosquito-borne flaviviruses in south-east Queensland, AustraliaNatalie A Prow
Australian Infectious Diseases Research Centre, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Qld 4078, Australia
Int J Environ Res Public Health 10:4432-43. 2013....
- Diversity of Blastocystis subtypes in dogs in different geographical settingsWenqi Wang
School of Veterinary Science, The University of Queensland Gatton Campus, QLD 4343, Australia
Parasit Vectors 6:215. 2013....
- Neuro-invasion by a 'Trojan Horse' strategy and vasculopathy during intrauterine flavivirus infectionHelle Bielefeldt-Ohmann
School of Veterinary Science, University of Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Int J Exp Pathol 93:24-33. 2012....
- The ORF59 DNA polymerase processivity factor homologs of Old World primate RV2 rhadinoviruses are highly conserved nuclear antigens expressed in differentiated epithelium in infected macaquesA Gregory Bruce
Center for Childhood Infection and Prematurity Research, Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98101 1304, USA
Virol J 6:205. 2009..KSHV ORF59 is antigenic in the infected host and is used as a marker for virus activation and replication...
- Neutralizing monoclonal antibodies to the E2 protein of chikungunya virus protects against disease in a mouse modelLucas Y H Goh
Australian Infectious Diseases Research Centre, School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia
Clin Immunol 149:487-97. 2013..Given the current shortage of widely available reagents for CHIKV, these specific antibodies will be useful not only in research, but may also provide the basis for new diagnostics and treatments. ..