Affiliation: University of Wollongong
- Development of a short measure of psychological recovery in serious mental illness: the STORI-30Retta Andresen
Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 21:267-70. 2013..To develop a brief measure of stage of psychological recovery from mental illness by identifying the best-performing items of the 50-item Stages of Recovery Instrument (STORI)...
- Do clinical outcome measures assess consumer-defined recovery?Retta Andresen
Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Psychiatry Res 177:309-17. 2010....
- A comparison of two coaching approaches to enhance implementation of a recovery-oriented service modelFrank P Deane
Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, 2522, Australia
Adm Policy Ment Health 41:660-7. 2014....
- Stages of recovery instrument: development of a measure of recovery from serious mental illnessRetta Andresen
Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, School of Psychology, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 40:972-80. 2006..This next stage of the research program describes the development and initial testing of a stage measure which, when validated, can be used in testing that model...
- Improving implementation of evidence-based practice in mental health service delivery: protocol for a cluster randomised quasi-experimental investigation of staff-focused values interventionsVIRGINIA WILLIAMS
School of Psychology, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia
Implement Sci 8:75. 2013..To our knowledge, there have been no studies that investigate purposeful and structured use of values-based interventions to facilitate increased autonomy as a means of promoting enhanced implementation of workplace change...
- The experience of recovery from schizophrenia: towards an empirically validated stage modelRetta Andresen
Department of Psychology, University of Willongong, NSW, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 37:586-94. 2003....