Affiliation: University of Melbourne
- Clinical neuropsychology within adolescent and young-adult psychiatry: conceptualizing theory and practiceKelly Allott
Center for Youth Mental Health, Orygen Youth Health Research Center, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Appl Neuropsychol Child 2:47-63. 2013..The importance of considering the neurodevelopmental context and its relationship to current theoretical models underpinning clinical practice are discussed...
- Attrition bias in longitudinal research involving adolescent psychiatric outpatientsKelly Allott
ORYGEN Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
J Nerv Ment Dis 194:958-61. 2006..The findings indicate that longitudinal studies of adolescent outpatients that compare dropouts with completers utilizing baseline characteristics are likely to underestimate the extent of psychopathology at follow-up...
- Neuroendocrine and subjective responses to pharmacological challenge with citalopram: a controlled study in male and female ecstasy/MDMA usersK Allott
School of Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Psychopharmacol 23:759-74. 2009..These data do not support the premise that recreational ecstasy/MDMA use results in measurable impairment of serotonergic control of endocrine activity...
- The provision of neuropsychological services in rural/regional settings: professional and ethical issuesKelly Allott
Centre for Youth Mental Health, Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Appl Neuropsychol 16:193-206. 2009..Specific guidelines for identifying, managing, and resolving ethically and professionally challenging situations that may arise during rural practice are provided...
- Cognition at illness onset as a predictor of later functional outcome in early psychosis: systematic review and methodological critiqueKelly Allott
Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, Centre for Youth Mental Health, Department of Psychology, The University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Schizophr Res 125:221-35. 2011..A final aim was to conduct a meta-analysis of the studies reviewed, but methodological reasons precluded this...
- Patient predictors of symptom and functional outcome following cognitive behaviour therapy or befriending in first-episode psychosisKelly Allott
Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, Centre for Youth Mental Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia
Schizophr Res 132:125-30. 2011..The current study aimed to examine patient-related predictors of symptom and functional outcome following CBT and Befriending in first-episode psychosis (FEP)...
- Acute-phase and 1-year follow-up results of a randomized controlled trial of CBT versus Befriending for first-episode psychosis: the ACE projectH J Jackson
Departments of Psychology and Psychiatry, University of Melbourne and ORYGEN Research Centre, Parkville, Australia
Psychol Med 38:725-35. 2008....
- Pattern of lifetime Axis I morbidity among a treated sample of first-episode psychosis patientsSarah Bendall
ORYGEN Research Centre, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Psychopathology 41:90-5. 2008..The current study examined Axis I psychiatric comorbidity in 62 people being treated for FEP...
- Patterns of use and harm reduction practices of ecstasy users in AustraliaKelly Allott
Department of Psychology, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia
Drug Alcohol Depend 82:168-76. 2006....