Affiliation: The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Incidence of autism spectrum disorders in children in two Australian statesKatrina Williams
Children s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, NSW
Med J Aust 182:108-11. 2005..To ascertain the incidence of autism spectrum disorders in Australian children...
- Diagnostic labelling of autism spectrum disorders in NSWKatrina Williams
Clinical Epidemiology Unit, The Children s Hosptial at Westmead, Westmead, New South Wales, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 44:108-13. 2008....
- Human rights and child healthShanti Raman
SSWAHS Community Paediatrics, Liverpool, NSW, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 43:581-6. 2007..A human rights approach and the use of the CRC provide an additional framework to do this...
- Children and adolescents with acute alcohol intoxication/self-poisoning presenting to the emergency departmentSue Woolfenden
Centre for the Prevention of Psychological Problems in Children Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156:345-8. 2002..To describe the presentations, characteristics, and follow-up care of children and adolescents aged 10 to 18 years who present to emergency departments (EDs) with acute alcohol intoxication/self-poisoning...
- Children in reviews: methodological issues in child-relevant evidence synthesesKristie Cramer
Alberta Research Centre for Child Health Evidence, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
BMC Pediatr 5:38. 2005....
- Impact on couple relationships of predictive testing for Huntington disease: a longitudinal studyFiona Richards
Department of Clinical Genetics, The Children s Hospital at Westmead, LB 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, Sydney, Australia
Am J Med Genet A 126:161-9. 2004..Offering couples pre-result relationship assessment and referral for couple therapy, if warranted, may enhance the quality of professional support during the predictive testing process...
- Chelation therapy and autismYashwant Sinha
BMJ 333:756. 2006
- A quality audit of the service delivered by the NSW Neonatal and Paediatric Transport ServiceKathryn A Browning Carmo
NETS Moving Intensive Care for Kids, Children s Hospital at Westmead, New South Wales, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 44:253-72. 2008..To discover areas of NSW Neonatal and Paediatric Transport Service's (NETS) work with which the parents, referring and receiving doctors are dissatisfied and respond to them...