Wen K Lim
Affiliation: The Northern Hospital
- Effectiveness of case management and post-acute services in older people after hospital dischargeWen K Lim
Centre for Applied Gerontology, Bundoora Extended Care, 1231 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083, Australia
Med J Aust 178:262-6. 2003..To evaluate the benefits of coordinating community services through the Post-Acute Care (PAC) program in older patients after discharge from hospital...
- Care coordination in the Emergency Department: improving outcomes for older patientsHelen M Corbett
Centre for Applied Gerontology, Bundoora Extended Care Centre, Northern Health, 1231 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083, Australia
Aust Health Rev 29:43-50. 2005..The readmission data collected in the present evaluation will serve as a baseline measure for future evaluations...
- The effect of a post acute respiratory outreach service for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on hospital readmission ratesKimberley J Jeffs
The Northern Clinical Research Centre, The Northern Hospital, Northern Health, Melbourne, Australia
Respirology 10:239-43. 2005..The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of a Post Acute Respiratory Outreach Service (PAROS) for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), on hospital utilization...
- People aged over 75 in atrial fibrillation on warfarin: the rate of major hemorrhage and stroke in more than 500 patient-years of follow-upChristina E Johnson
Monash University and Academic Department of Geriatric Medicine, Kingston Centre, Warrigal Road, Cheltenham, Victoria 3192, Australia
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:655-9. 2005..To determine the incidence of major hemorrhage and stroke in people aged 76 and older with atrial fibrillation on adjusted-dose warfarin who had been recently been admitted to hospital...
- The effect of exercise on outcomes for hospitalised older acute medical patients: an individual patient data meta-analysisNatalie A de Morton
School of Primary Health Care, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Peninsula Campus, PO Box 527, Frankston, 3199, Victoria, Australia
Age Ageing 36:219-22. 2007
- Additional exercise does not change hospital or patient outcomes in older medical patients: a controlled clinical trialNatalie A de Morton
Monash University, Frankston, VIC 3199, Australia
Aust J Physiother 53:105-11. 2007..What are the effects of additional exercise on hospital and patient outcomes for acutely-hospitalised older medical patients?..