Francois Xavier Hubert
Affiliation: The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- A specific anti-Aire antibody reveals aire expression is restricted to medullary thymic epithelial cells and not expressed in peripheryFrancois Xavier Hubert
Division of Molecular and Medicine, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Immunol 180:3824-32. 2008..At a cellular level, Aire was expressed in perinuclear speckles within the nucleus. This report provides the first detailed analysis of Aire protein expression, highlighting the precise location at both the tissue and cellular level...
- Aire-deficient C57BL/6 mice mimicking the common human 13-base pair deletion mutation present with only a mild autoimmune phenotypeFrancois Xavier Hubert
Division of Immunology, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Immunol 182:3902-18. 2009....
- Autoimmune regulator controls T cell help for pathogenetic autoantibody production in collagen-induced arthritisIan K Campbell
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Arthritis Rheum 60:1683-93. 2009..This study was undertaken to determine whether loss of central tolerance renders Aire-deficient (Aire-/-) mice more susceptible to the induction of autoimmune arthritis...
- Aire regulates the transfer of antigen from mTECs to dendritic cells for induction of thymic toleranceFrancois Xavier Hubert
Immunology Division, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Parkville, Australia
Blood 118:2462-72. 2011..It also indicates that mTECs can mediate tolerance by direct presentation of Aire-regulated antigens to both CD4 and CD8 T cells...
- NKT cell development in the absence of the autoimmune regulator gene (Aire)Lauren A Pitt
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Eur J Immunol 38:2689-96. 2008..We conclude that Aire has little or no effect on regulatory T cell development in general and NKT cells in particular...
- Diversity and clonotypic composition of influenza-specific CD8+ TCR repertoires remain unaltered in the absence of AireKatherine Kedzierska
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Eur J Immunol 40:849-58. 2010..This provides the first demonstration that the selection of an Ag-specific T-cell repertoire is not significantly perturbed in the absence of Aire...