Affiliation: Swinburne University of Technology
- Confidence in memory and other cognitive processes in obsessive-compulsive disorderMaja Nedeljkovic
Swin PsyCHE Research Unit, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, PO Box 218, Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122, Australia
Behav Res Ther 45:2899-914. 2007..Meta-memory factors were found to be particularly relevant to checking symptoms. Implications for theory and research are discussed...
- The relationship of cognitive confidence to OCD symptomsMaja Nedeljkovic
Swin PsyCHE Research Unit, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
J Anxiety Disord 23:463-8. 2009..Specifically, general confidence in memory was found to be a unique predictor of overall OCD severity. Implications for theory and research are discussed...
- Differences in neuropsychological performance between subtypes of obsessive-compulsive disorderMaja Nedeljkovic
SwinPsyCHE Research Centre, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 43:216-26. 2009..The purpose of the present study was therefore to compare the neuropsychological performance of different subtypes of OCD and matched non-clinical controls (NCs) on the Cambridge Automated Neuropsychological Test Battery (CANTAB)...
- Sensitivity of self-beliefs in obsessive compulsive disorderGuy Doron
Department of Psychology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Depress Anxiety 25:874-84. 2008..Implications for theory and therapy are discussed...
- Autogenous and reactive obsessions: further evidence for a two-factor model of obsessionsRichard Moulding
Department of Psychology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
J Anxiety Disord 21:677-90. 2007..It is suggested that existing OC-belief measures are more relevant to reactive obsessions. Implications for theory and treatment are discussed...
- The Obsessive Beliefs Questionnaire (OBQ): examination in nonclinical samples and development of a short versionRichard Moulding
Swin PsyCHE Research Centre, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Victoria 3122, Australia
Assessment 18:357-74. 2011..A short, 20-item version of the scale is offered for further study. Implications and limitations are discussed...
- Adult attachment insecurities are associated with obsessive compulsive disorderGuy Doron
School of Psychology, Interdisciplinary Center IDC Herzliya, Israel
Psychol Psychother 85:163-78. 2012..In particular, a person's attachment insecurities (attachment anxiety, avoidance) may be important risk factors increasing the likelihood of such non-adaptive perceptions (Doron & Kyrios, 2005)...
- Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial of internet-based cognitive-behavioural therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorderMichael Kyrios
Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
BMC Psychiatry 14:209. 2014..It will aim to examine whether therapist-assisted iCBT is an acceptable and efficacious treatment, and to examine how effectiveness is influenced by patient characteristics...
- Anxiety disorders - assessment and management in general practiceMichael Kyrios
Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust Fam Physician 40:370-4. 2011..Anxiety disorders are highly prevalent and present commonly to general practice. Anxiety disorders are often comorbid with other psychiatric and medical disorders and may be associated with significant morbidity...