Ross P Carne
Affiliation: St Vincent's Hospital
- MRI-negative PET-positive temporal lobe epilepsy: a distinct surgically remediable syndromeR P Carne
Victorian Epilepsy Centre, St Vincent s Hospital, Victoria, Australia
Brain 127:2276-85. 2004....
- Cerebral cortex: an MRI-based study of volume and variance with age and sexRoss P Carne
Victorian Epilepsy Centre at St Vincent s Hospital, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
J Clin Neurosci 13:60-72. 2006..This study confirms and augments past work indicating underlying structural asymmetries in the human brain, and provides further evidence that brain structures in humans are differentially sensitive to the effects of both age and sex...
- "Magnetic resonance imaging negative positron emission tomography positive" temporal lobe epilepsy: FDG-PET pattern differs from mesial temporal lobe epilepsyR P Carne
Victorian Epilepsy Centre, St Vincent s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mol Imaging Biol 9:32-42. 2007....
- 'MRI-negative PET-positive' temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE) and mesial TLE differ with quantitative MRI and PET: a case control studyRoss P Carne
Victorian Epilepsy Centre, St Vincent s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
BMC Neurol 7:16. 2007..We aimed to compare TLE with hippocampal sclerosis (HS+ve) and non lesional TLE without HS (HS-ve) on MRI, with respect to quantitative FDG-PET and MRI measures...
- Temporal lobe epilepsyRoss P Carne
J Neurosurg 103:768-9; author reply 769. 2005