John T Condon
Affiliation: South Australia
- The First-Time Fathers Study: a prospective study of the mental health and wellbeing of men during the transition to parenthoodJohn T Condon
Department of Psychiatry, Flinders University, South Australia, Repatriation General Hospital, Daws Road, Daw Park, South Australia, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 38:56-64. 2004..The present paper reports on these changes...
- What about dad? Psychosocial and mental health issues for new fathersJohn Condon
Department of Psychiatry, Repatriation Hospital, Daw Park, South Australia
Aust Fam Physician 35:690-2. 2006..Although motherhood and the mother-infant bond have been extensively researched, the same is not true for fatherhood and the father-infant bond...
- Topiramate in combat-related posttraumatic stress disorderChristopher P Alderman
Pharmacy Department, Repatriation General Hospital, Adelaide, South Australia
Ann Pharmacother 43:635-41. 2009..Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a disabling psychiatric disorder that is common among combat veterans and may lead to very poor sleep and disturbing nightmares...
- An open-label study of mirtazapine as treatment for combat-related PTSDChristopher P Alderman
Pharmacy Department, Repatriation General Hospital, Daw Park, South Australia
Ann Pharmacother 43:1220-6. 2009..Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is common among war veterans. Antidepressants are effective in reducing symptoms and associated disability for some patients...
- Factors that adolescent males take into account in decisions about an unplanned pregnancyCarolyn J Corkindale
Department of Sociology, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
J Adolesc 32:995-1008. 2009..Understanding adolescent attitudes and beliefs when faced with this decision may assist practitioners in their guidance of the young couple and help prevent negative psychological sequelae...
- Pregnancy loss: a major life event affecting emotional health and well-beingPhilip M Boyce
Med J Aust 176:250-1. 2002
- To screen or not to screen--that is the question in perinatal depressionAnne E Buist
Austin and Repatriation Hospital, University of Melbourne, Building 129A, Repatriation Campus, Locked Bag 1, West Heidelberg, VIC 3081, Australia
Med J Aust 177:S101-5. 2002....