- Primary cutaneous diffuse leiomyosarcoma with desmoplasiaCarolyn Choy
Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia
Australas J Dermatol 47:291-5. 2006..In addition, our case illustrates overlapping morphology between diffuse and desmoplastic types of leiomyosarcoma...
- Keratoacanthoma and infundibulocystic squamous cell carcinomaSteven Kossard
Skin and Cancer Foundation Australia, Sydney, Australia
Am J Dermatopathol 30:127-34. 2008....
- Cytologic findings of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma: analysis of 16 fine-needle aspirates over 9-year periodWai Kuen Ng
Department of Pathology, Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital, Hong Kong, China
Cancer 96:166-73. 2002..A classic example of this group is angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma (AILD-T). The fine-needle aspiration cytology of this relatively well-defined histologic subtype of T-cell lymphoma is rarely described in the literature...
- Cytologic and immunocytochemical findings of anaplastic large cell lymphoma: analysis of ten fine-needle aspiration specimens over a 9-year periodWai Kuen Ng
Department of Pathology, Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital, Chai Wan, Hong Kong, China
Cancer 99:33-43. 2003....
- Primary nasal natural killer cell lymphoma: long-term treatment outcome and relationship with the International Prognostic IndexChor Sang Chim
Department of Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
Blood 103:216-21. 2004..4% versus 27.6%, P = 0.012), as well as for patients treated with chemotherapy/radiotherapy (IPI <or= 1 superior to IPI >or= 2 for CR: 76.7% versus 35.7%, P =.017; and 10-year OS: 63.8% versus 26.8%, P =.003)...