C D Scheinkestel
- Hyperbaric or normobaric oxygen for acute carbon monoxide poisoning: a randomised controlled clinical trialC D Scheinkestel
Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Vic
Med J Aust 170:203-10. 1999..To assess neurological sequelae in patients with all grades of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning after treatment with hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) and normobaric oxygen (NBO)...
- Evidence-based medicine in intensive careC D Scheinkestel
Department of Intensive Care and Hyperbaric Medicine, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Vic
Med J Aust 174:526-7. 2001..In intensive care, clinical practice is still influenced by a combination of theory, experience and evidence...
- Prospective randomized trial to assess caloric and protein needs of critically Ill, anuric, ventilated patients requiring continuous renal replacement therapyC D Scheinkestel
Department of Intensive Care, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia, Australia
Nutrition 19:909-16. 2003..We also determined whether these feeding regimes affected patient outcome...
- Percutaneous tracheostomy in critically ill patients: a prospective, randomized comparison of two techniquesJ L Nates
Department of Intensive Care and Hyperbaric Medicine, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Crit Care Med 28:3734-9. 2000..To prospectively compare two commonly used methods for percutaneous dilational tracheostomy (PDT) in critically ill patients...
- Impact of increasing parenteral protein loads on amino acid levels and balance in critically ill anuric patients on continuous renal replacement therapyC D Scheinkestel
Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Nutrition 19:733-40. 2003....
- Successful extracorporeal life support in a case of severe flecainide intoxicationG M Auzinger
Department of Intensive Care and Hyperbaric Medicine, Alfred Hospital, Prahran, Melbourne, Australia
Crit Care Med 29:887-90. 2001....