Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Women's experiences of sex and intimacy after childbirth: making the adjustment to motherhoodHannah Woolhouse
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Healthy Mothers, Healthy Families, Level 5, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, 3052 Australia
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 33:185-90. 2012..Women who experience significant reductions in their libido may be vulnerable to feelings of guilt and failure, connected with high expectations that they should be able to "do it all"...
- Adding mindfulness to CBT programs for binge eating: a mixed-methods evaluationHannah Woolhouse
Healthy Mothers Healthy Families Research Group, Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Eat Disord 20:321-39. 2012..This exploratory study supports the value of adding mindfulness to the more commonly utilised CBT-based programs for binge eating...
- Seeking help for anxiety and depression after childbirth: results of the Maternal Health StudyHannah Woolhouse
Healthy Mothers Healthy Families Research Group, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Victoria, Australia
Arch Womens Ment Health 12:75-83. 2009..Public health campaigns may have been more effective in encouraging women to seek help for depression than anxiety...
- Depressive symptoms and intimate partner violence in the 12 months after childbirth: a prospective pregnancy cohort studyH Woolhouse
Healthy Mothers Healthy Families Research Group, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
BJOG 119:315-23. 2012..To examine maternal depressive symptoms during and after pregnancy and explore their relationship with intimate partner violence in the 12 months after birth...
- Maternal depression from early pregnancy to 4 years postpartum in a prospective pregnancy cohort study: implications for primary health careH Woolhouse
Healthy Mothers Healthy Families, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Vic, Australia
BJOG 122:312-21. 2015..To describe the prevalence of maternal depression from pregnancy to 4 years postpartum, and the risk factors for depressive symptoms at 4 years postpartum...