Sylvia D Kauer
Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Self-monitoring using mobile phones in the early stages of adolescent depression: randomized controlled trialSylvia Deidre Kauer
Centre for Adolescent Health, Royal Children s Hospital and Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Parkville, Vic, Australia
J Med Internet Res 14:e67. 2012..In this secondary analysis we examined a mobile phone self-monitoring tool used by young people experiencing mild or more depressive symptoms to investigate the relationships between self-monitoring, ESA, and depression...
- A mobile phone application for the assessment and management of youth mental health problems in primary care: a randomised controlled trialSophie C Reid
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, University of Melbourne, Australia
BMC Fam Pract 12:131. 2011....
- Investigating the utility of mobile phones for collecting data about adolescent alcohol use and related mood, stress and coping behaviours: lessons and recommendationsSylvia D Kauer
Centre for Adolescent Health, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Drug Alcohol Rev 28:25-30. 2009..This paper aims to review the feasibility and usefulness of a mobile phone momentary sampling program to capture data about alcohol use and related behaviours...
- A mobile phone program to track young people's experiences of mood, stress and coping. Development and testing of the mobiletype programSophie C Reid
Centre for Adolescent Health, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, 2 Gatehouse St, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 44:501-7. 2009..The aim of this study was to develop, pilot, and evaluate a youth-friendly mobile phone program to monitor, in real-time, young people's everyday experiences of mood, stress, and their coping behaviours...
- Using a mobile phone application in youth mental health - an evaluation studySophie C Reid
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Aust Fam Physician 41:711-4. 2012..This study evaluates a mobile phone self monitoring tool designed to assist paediatricians in assessing and managing youth mental health...
- Temporal mood changes associated with different levels of adolescent drinking: using mobile phones and experience sampling methods to explore motivations for adolescent alcohol useAlexander H D Crooke
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Drug Alcohol Rev 32:262-8. 2013..This study aims to increase this understanding by exploring the temporal relationship between mood and different levels of alcohol intake in a sample of young people...