Jenny K Gough
Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Rehearsing the art of clinical practiceJenny Gough
Department of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Med Educ 38:557-8. 2004
- Clinical communication: Innovative education for graduate nurses in paediatricsJenny Gough
University of Melbourne, Department of Paediatrics, Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria 3052, Australia
Nurse Educ Pract 9:209-14. 2009..The Programme philosophy is that through a combination of reflective practice and individual goal setting, the graduate will fulfil the scope of their practice as set out in their Hospital job description...
- Simulated parents: developing paediatric trainees' skills in giving bad newsJenny K Gough
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 45:133-8. 2009..The aim of our study was to obtain a better understanding of the trainees' experiences of the programme...
- PHEEM 'downunder'Jenny Gough
Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Med Teach 32:161-3. 2010..The use of the Postgraduate Hospital Education Environment Measure (PHEEM) has been previously described in this journal...
- Undergraduate child psychiatry teaching in Melbourne, AustraliaJenny K Gough
Department of Pediatrics, The University of Melbourne, Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Rd, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria 3052, Australia
Acad Psychiatry 34:190-4. 2010..The program facilitates a group process that draws students to reflect on the role of the doctor and his or her relationship with the patient-child, adolescent, family, and peers...
- Supporting individual tutors: a pilot in Australian paediatricsJenny Gough
Med Teach 24:447-8. 2002