S R Goldfeld
Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Improving outcomes of preschool language delay in the community: protocol for the Language for Learning randomised controlled trialMelissa Wake
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Parkville, Australia
BMC Pediatr 12:96. 2012....
- Four-year-old outcomes of a universal infant-toddler shared reading intervention: the let's read trialSharon Goldfeld
Royal Children s Hospital, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 166:1045-52. 2012..To determine the emergent literacy and language effects of a low-intensity literacy promotion program (Let's Read) provided via universal well-child services to parents during the first 4 years of their child's life...
- Prevalence and correlates of special health care needs in a population cohort of Australian children at school entrySharon Goldfeld
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:319-27. 2012..Accurate information about the prevalence and characteristics of these children and their families is needed to inform the planning and development of systems of care, yet data in Australia are currently lacking...
- Parents, infants and health care: utilization of health services in the first 12 months of lifeS R Goldfeld
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital and University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 39:249-53. 2003..To describe patterns of health-service use in the first 12 months of life...
- Maintaining an agenda for children: the role of data in linking policy, politics and outcomesSharon R Goldfeld
Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital, Flemington Road, Parkville, VIC 3052, Australia
Med J Aust 183:209-11. 2005....
- Community paediatrics and children's health: an idea whose time has comeSharon Goldfeld
Community Child Health, Royal Children s Hospital Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 42:309-10. 2006
- Consensus standards for the care of children and adolescents in Australian health servicesMelissa K Hill
Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 194:78-82. 2011..The Standards provide a vehicle to ensure patient safety and to facilitate the provision of high-quality care for children and adolescents in Australian health services...
- Outcomes of a universal shared reading intervention by 2 years of age: the Let's Read trialSharon Goldfeld
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Victoria, Australia
Pediatrics 127:445-53. 2011..Early shared reading and literacy promotion benefits have stimulated international interest in the development of early-years literacy-promotion programs despite limited evidence of effectiveness at a broader population level...
- A picture of Australia's childrenGeorge C Patton
Med J Aust 182:437-8. 2005..Do we have a clear enough picture to guide rational health and social policy responses?..