M H Danchin
Affiliation: Royal Children's Hospital
- Detection of group a streptococcal pharyngitis by quantitative PCREileen M Dunne
Pneumococcal Research, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Parkville, Vic, Australia
BMC Infect Dis 13:312. 2013..The aim of this study was to develop a quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) assay for detecting GAS pharyngitis and assess its suitability for clinical diagnosis...
- Phase I trial of RV3-BB rotavirus vaccine: a human neonatal rotavirus vaccineM Danchin
RV3 Rotavirus Vaccine Program, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Vaccine 31:2610-6. 2013..RV3-BB rotavirus vaccine has been developed as a rotavirus vaccine candidate for administration at birth...
- The burden of group A streptococcal pharyngitis in Melbourne familiesMargaret H Danchin
University of Melbourne, Department of Paediatrics, Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Melboune, Australia
Indian J Med Res 119:144-7. 2004..The present study was undertaken to estimate the incidence and costs of GAS pharyngitis in school aged children in Melbourne, Australia. We report here the results after initial 11 months of surveillance...
- New normal ranges of antistreptolysin O and antideoxyribonuclease B titres for Australian childrenM H Danchin
Department of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 41:583-6. 2005..Reference ranges used in Australia for these serological markers are usually based on data in adults from other countries. There are no age-specific reference values for Australian children...
- Burden of acute sore throat and group A streptococcal pharyngitis in school-aged children and their families in AustraliaMargaret H Danchin
Department of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Pediatrics 120:950-7. 2007..The objective of this study was to determine the incidence, transmission, carriage, and risk factors for group A streptococcal pharyngitis in school-aged children and their families...
- Intussusception following rotavirus vaccine administration: post-marketing surveillance in the National Immunization Program in AustraliaJ P Buttery
SAEFVIC in Child and Adolescent Immunisation, Murdoch Children s Research Institute, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Vaccine 29:3061-6. 2011..In Australia, post-marketing surveillance for intussusception following vaccination commenced with funding of RotaTeq(®) and Rotarix(®) vaccines under the National Immunization Program (NIP) in July 2007...