Stephen A Reid
- Stress fracture of the ulna in an elite bobsled brakemanStephen A Reid
SportsMed Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
Clin J Sport Med 13:306-8. 2003
- Study of hematological and biochemical parameters in runners completing a standard marathonStephen A Reid
SportsMed, Christchurch, New Zealand
Clin J Sport Med 14:344-53. 2004..2-km marathon run. To determine the incidence of hyponatremia in runners, and whether consumption of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) was associated with alterations in serum biochemical parameters...
- Serum biochemistry and morbidity among runners presenting for medical care after an Australian mountain ultramarathonStephen A Reid
St Helens Private Hospital, Tasmania, Australia
Clin J Sport Med 17:307-10. 2007..To determine if exercise-associated hyponatremia (EAH) was a cause of morbidity among runners requiring medical care at an Australian mountain ultramarathon...
- NSAID use increases the risk of developing hyponatremia during an Ironman triathlonPaul C Wharam
Department of General Practice and Primary Care, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
Med Sci Sports Exerc 38:618-22. 2006..This observational cohort study aimed to determine whether NSAID use is a risk factor for exertional hyponatremia and altered renal function during endurance exercise...
- Statement of the Second International Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia Consensus Development Conference, New Zealand, 2007Tamara Hew-Butler
University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Clin J Sport Med 18:111-21. 2008