- Automated (11)C-PiB standardized uptake value ratioParnesh Raniga
CSIRO Preventative Health National Research Flagshift ICTC, The Australian e Health Research Centre BioMedIA, Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Herston, QLD, Australia
Acad Radiol 15:1376-89. 2008..However, SUVR is still conducted manually and is time consuming. An automated normalization algorithm is proposed...
- MR-less surface-based amyloid assessment based on 11C PiB PETLuping Zhou
CSIRO Preventative Health Flagship, CSIRO Computational Informatics, The Australian e Health Research Centre, Herston, Australia Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia
PLoS ONE 9:e84777. 2014..This study aimed to develop an MR-less Aβ imaging quantification method that requires only PET images for reliable Aβ burden estimations...
- Cortical surface mapping using topology correction, partial flattening and 3D shape context-based non-rigid registration for use in quantifying atrophy in Alzheimer's diseaseOscar Acosta
CSIRO Preventative Health National Research Flagship, ICTC, The Australian e Health Research Centre BioMedIA, Herston, Australia
J Neurosci Methods 205:96-109. 2012..We demonstrated the validity of the method for use in clinical studies which provides an alternative to well established techniques to compare different imaging biomarkers for the study of neurodegenerative diseases...
- Patient specific prostate segmentation in 3-d magnetic resonance imagesShekhar S Chandra
Australian E Health Research Centre, CSIRO, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 31:1955-64. 2012..The median DSC result was equal to the inter-rater DSC and had a mean absolute surface error of 1.85 mm. The approach is showed to perform well near the apex and seminal vesicles of the prostate...
- Efficient brain lesion segmentation using multi-modality tissue-based feature selection and support vector machinesJean Baptiste Fiot
CEREMADE, UMR 7534 CNRS Université Paris Dauphine, France CSIRO Preventative Health National Research Flagship ICTC, The Australian e Health Research Centre BioMedIA, Royal Brisbane and Women s Hospital, Herston, QLD, Australia
Int j numer method biomed eng 29:905-15. 2013....