Ee Ming Wong
Affiliation: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Contribution of large genomic BRCA1 alterations to early-onset breast cancer selected for family history and tumour morphology: a report from The Breast Cancer Family RegistryLetitia D Smith
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia
Breast Cancer Res 13:R14. 2011..We sought to test the value of selecting women for BRCA1 mutation testing on the basis of family history and/or breast tumour morphology criteria as well as the value of testing for large genomic alterations in BRCA1...
- BRCA1 promoter methylation in peripheral blood DNA of mutation negative familial breast cancer patients with a BRCA1 tumour phenotypeCameron Snell
Molecular Pathology Research and Development Laboratory, Department of Pathology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Locked Bag 1, A Beckett St, Melbourne, Victoria 8006, Australia
Breast Cancer Res 10:R12. 2008..We hypothesised that inactivation of BRCA1 by promoter methylation could occur as a germline or an early somatic event that predisposes to breast cancer with the phenotype normally associated with BRCA1 germline mutation...
- Assessing gene-specific methylation using HRM-based analysisEe Ming Wong
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Methods Mol Biol 687:207-17. 2011....
- The use of DNA from archival dried blood spots with the Infinium HumanMethylation450 arrayJihoon E Joo
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, The University of Melbourne, Victoria, 3010, Australia
BMC Biotechnol 13:23. 2013....
- Constitutional methylation of the BRCA1 promoter is specifically associated with BRCA1 mutation-associated pathology in early-onset breast cancerEe Ming Wong
Department of Pathology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria 8006, Australia
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 4:23-33. 2011..This raises the possibility of chemoprevention or other intervention to diminish the risk of developing breast cancer in these women...