M S Hofman
Affiliation: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Moving Beyond "Lumpology": PET/CT Imaging of Pheochromocytoma and ParagangliomaMichael S Hofman
Centre for Molecular Imaging and Neuroendocrine Tumour Service, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Clin Cancer Res 21:3815-7. 2015..68)Ga-DOTATATE positron emission PET/CT may represent a new gold standard for staging pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma and have future therapeutic implications...
- 68Ga-EDTA PET/CT imaging and plasma clearance for glomerular filtration rate quantification: comparison to conventional 51Cr-EDTAMichael Hofman
Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
J Nucl Med 56:405-9. 2015..This study aimed to assess agreement between (68)Ga-EDTA GFR ((68)Ga-GFR) and (51)Cr-EDTA GFR ((51)Cr-GFR), using serial plasma sampling and PET imaging...
- A prospective observational study of Gallium-68 ventilation and perfusion PET/CT during and after radiotherapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancerShankar Siva
Division of Radiation Oncology and Cancer Imaging, St Andrews Place, East Melbourne 3002, Australia
BMC Cancer 14:740. 2014..The ability to intensify treatment to achieve a better chance for cure is limited by the risk of injury to the surrounding lung...
- Improving diagnosis of tumor-induced osteomalacia with Gallium-68 DOTATATE PET/CTRoderick J Clifton-Bligh
Cancer Genetics Unit, Hormones and Cancer Group, Kolling Institute of Medical Research, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales 2065, Australia
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:687-94. 2013..Tumors secreting fibroblast growth factor 23 are often small and difficult to find with conventional imaging...
- High management impact of Ga-68 DOTATATE (GaTate) PET/CT for imaging neuroendocrine and other somatostatin expressing tumoursMichael S Hofman
Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol 56:40-7. 2012..This study assesses the management impact of incremental diagnostic information obtained from this technique compared with conventional staging...
- White fat, factitious hyperglycemia, and the role of FDG PET to enhance understanding of adipocyte metabolismMichael S Hofman
Center for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, St, Andrews Place, East Melbourne, VIC 3002 Australia
EJNMMI Res 1:2. 2011..We discuss the potential biological basis of this finding and provide recommendations on the avoidance of this complication...
- 68Ga PET/CT ventilation-perfusion imaging for pulmonary embolism: a pilot study with comparison to conventional scintigraphyMichael S Hofman
Molecular Imaging, Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
J Nucl Med 52:1513-9. 2011..This pilot study assessed the feasibility of performing V/Q PET/CT and compared diagnostic utility with conventional V/Q imaging in patients with clinical suspicion of PE...
- Imaging in follicular NHLM S Hofman
Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
Best Pract Res Clin Haematol 24:165-77. 2011..Molecular imaging is likely to play an increasing role in selection of patients for specific treatments and in prognostic stratification...
- Assessment of predictors of response and long-term survival of patients with neuroendocrine tumour treated with peptide receptor chemoradionuclide therapy (PRCRT)G Kong
Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, St Andrew s Place, East Melbourne, Vic, 3002, Australia
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 41:1831-44. 2014....
- Limited role for surveillance PET-CT scanning in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in complete metabolic remission following primary therapyC Y Cheah
Department of Haematology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, East Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Br J Cancer 109:312-7. 2013..The usefulness of positron emission tomography with computed tomography (PET-CT) in the surveillance of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) in complete metabolic remission after primary therapy is not well studied...
- The potential for induction peptide receptor chemoradionuclide therapy to render inoperable pancreatic and duodenal neuroendocrine tumours resectableT W Barber
Centre for Cancer Imaging, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia
Eur J Surg Oncol 38:64-71. 2012....