Thomas S Peat
- Small molecule inhibitors of the LEDGF site of human immunodeficiency virus integrase identified by fragment screening and structure based designThomas S Peat
CSIRO Materials, Science and Engineering, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e40147. 2012..The compounds identified represent a potential framework for the development of a new series of HIV integrase inhibitors that do not bind to the catalytic site of the enzyme...
- Parallel screening of low molecular weight fragment libraries: do differences in methodology affect hit identification?Jerome Wielens
St Vincent s Institute, Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia
J Biomol Screen 18:147-59. 2013..Comparison of hits identified in the two studies highlights a key role for both the conditions under which fragment binding is measured and the criteria selected to classify hits...
- Determination of the structure of the catabolic N-succinylornithine transaminase (AstC) from Escherichia coliJanet Newman
CSIRO Materials, Science and Engineering, Parkville, Australia
PLoS ONE 8:e58298. 2013....
- Cyanuric acid hydrolase: evolutionary innovation by structural concatenationThomas S Peat
CSIRO Materials, Science and Engineering, Parkville, Vic, 3801, Australia
Mol Microbiol 88:1149-63. 2013....
- Crystal structure of an indole-3-acetic acid amido synthetase from grapevine involved in auxin homeostasisThomas S Peat
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization Materials, Science and Engineering, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Plant Cell 24:4525-38. 2012..This suggests a reason for the increased effectiveness of NAA and BTOA as auxins in planta and provides a tool for designing new and effective auxins...
- Expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of a lactococcal bacteriophage small terminase subunitBin Ren
Materials Science and Engineering, CSIRO, 343 Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 69:275-9. 2013..A self-rotation function calculation revealed that the terminase oligomerizes into an octamer in the asymmetric unit, although size-exclusion chromatography suggests that it is possible for it to form an oligomer of up to 13 subunits...
- Exploring the Chemical Space around 8-Mercaptoguanine as a Route to New Inhibitors of the Folate Biosynthesis Enzyme HPPKSandeep Chhabra
Medicinal Chemistry, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University, Parkville, Australia CSIRO Division of Materials, Science and Engineering, Parkville, Australia
PLoS ONE 8:e59535. 2013....
- The DINGO dataset: a comprehensive set of data for the SAMPL challengeJanet Newman
CSIRO Division of Materials, Science and Engineering, 343 Royal Parade, Parkville, VIC 3052, Australia
J Comput Aided Mol Des 26:497-503. 2012..This overview sets out to give the parameters of the experiments done and what might be done differently for future studies...
- On the need for an international effort to capture, share and use crystallization screening dataJanet Newman
Materials Science and Engineering, CSIRO, 343 Royal Parade, Parkville, VIC 3052, Australia
Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 68:253-8. 2012..This is brought to the attention of the wider audience of crystallographers so that they are aware of these early efforts and can contribute to the process going forward...
- Structure of S. aureus HPPK and the discovery of a new substrate site inhibitorSandeep Chhabra
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University, Parkville, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e29444. 2012..This work describes a comprehensive analysis of a new HPPK inhibitor, and may provide a foundation for the development of novel antimicrobials targeting the folate biosynthetic pathway...