Lee K Taylor
Affiliation: New South Wales
- Potential prevention of small for gestational age in Australia: a population-based linkage studyLee K Taylor
Centre for Epidemiology and Evidence, New South Wales Ministry of Health, Sydney, Australia
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:210. 2013..We sought to identify risk factors associated with SGA and examined the potential for reducing the proportion of infants with SGA at a population level...
- Risk of complications in a second pregnancy following caesarean section in the first pregnancy: a population-based studyLee K Taylor
New South Wales Department of Health, Locked Bag 961, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia
Med J Aust 183:515-9. 2005..To estimate the risks of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality in a second pregnancy, attributable to caesarean section in a first pregnancy...
- Newborn feeding practices at the time of discharge from hospital in NSW in 2007: a descriptive studyLee K Taylor
Centre for Epidemiology and Research, NSW Department of Health
N S W Public Health Bull 20:177-81. 2009..To describe the pattern of infant feeding at discharge from care after birth and the characteristics of mothers who are at risk of low rates of breastfeeding...
- Investigating linkage rates among probabilistically linked birth and hospitalization recordsJason P Bentley
Clinical and Population Perinatal Health Research, Kolling Institute of Medical Research, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney at Royal North Shore Hospital, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:149. 2012....
- Enhanced reporting of deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples using linked administrative health datasetsLee K Taylor
Centre for Epidemiology and Evidence, NSW Ministry of Health, Locked Mail Bag 961, North Sydney, NSW, 2059, Australia
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:91. 2012..This study investigates the potential of record linkage to enhance reporting of deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in NSW, Australia...
- Characteristics of unmatched maternal and baby records in linked birth records and hospital discharge dataJane B Ford
Centre for Perinatal Health Services Research, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 20:329-37. 2006..Our results suggest studies using linked data should generally examine and report on the characteristics of unmatched records, and recognise them as a potential source of bias...
- Hospital costs of older people in New South Wales in the last year of lifeKatina Kardamanidis
New South Wales Department of Health, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Med J Aust 187:383-6. 2007..To estimate hospital inpatient costs by age, time to death and cause of death among older people in the last year of life...
- Using linkage between hospital and ABS mortality data to enhance reporting of deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoplesSarah E Neville
Centre for Epidemiology and Research, NSW Department of Health, North Sydney, NSW
Aust N Z J Public Health 35:543-8. 2011....
- Reporting of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the NSW Admitted Patient Data Collection: the 2010 data quality surveyJason P Bentley
Centre for Epidemiology and Research, NSW Ministry of Health, Australia
N S W Public Health Bull 23:17-20. 2012....