- Cognitive screening using a tape recorder: a pilot studyPeter W Schofield
Neuropsychiatry Service, Hunter Area Health, 72 Watt Street, PO Box 833, Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:415-8. 2003..To determine whether a tape recorder can be used to administer cognitive tests efficiently and yield valid results...
- Neuropsychiatric correlates of traumatic brain injury (TBI) among Australian prison entrantsPeter W Schofield
Neuropsychiatry Service, Hunter New England Health, NSW, Australia
Brain Inj 20:1409-18. 2006..To investigate the association between reported past traumatic brain injury (TBI) and demographic, neuropsychiatric and criminographic parameters among individuals recently received into custody...
- The Audio Recorded Cognitive Screen (ARCS): a flexible hybrid cognitive test instrumentPeter W Schofield
Neuropsychiatry Service, Hunter New England Mental Health, PO Box 833, Newcastle, NSW 2300, Australia
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 81:602-7. 2010....
- Neuropsychological health in F-111 aircraft maintenance workersPeter W Schofield
Centre for Mental Health Studies, The University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Neurotoxicology 27:852-60. 2006..To contrast subjective and objective measures of neuropsychological health in F-111 aircraft Deseal/Reseal maintenance personnel, against two appropriate comparison groups...
- Traumatic brain injury among Australian prisoners: rates, recurrence and sequelaePeter W Schofield
Centre for Health Research in Criminal Justice, NSW, Australia
Brain Inj 20:499-506. 2006..To establish the prevalence, severity, recurrence and sequelae of past traumatic brain injury (TBI) among individuals recently received into custody...