Affiliation: New South Wales
- Analysis of medical emergency team calls comparing subjective to "objective" call criteriaNancy Santiano
The Simpson Centre for Health Services Research, Liverpool Health Service, Locked Bag 7103, Liverpool BC, NSW 1871, Australia
Resuscitation 80:44-9. 2009....
- Effective discharge planning - timely assignment of an estimated date of dischargeLixin Ou
Simpson Centre for Health Services Research, The University of New South Wales, Liverpool BC, NSW 1871, Australia
Aust Health Rev 35:357-63. 2011....
- Problems and solutions arising during a study in visual semantics of the medical emergency team systemNancy Santiano
Liverpool Health Service, The Simpson Centre, Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
Qual Health Res 18:1336-44. 2008..We describe how we addressed some of the practical constraints related to collecting audiovisual data at the point of acute care as well as their implications for the theoretical and methodological aspects of the study...
- How do CNCs construct their after hours support role in a major metropolitan hospitalNancy Santiano
The Simpson Centre for Health Services Research, Sydney, Australia
Collegian 16:85-97. 2009..To explore how CNCs who provide hospital wide support after hours (AHCSs) construct their role...
- Discharge delay in acute care: reasons and determinants of delay in general ward patientsLixin Ou
The Simpson Centre for Health Services Research, South Western Sydney Clinical School, UNSW, Sydney, NSW 1871, Australia
Aust Health Rev 33:513-21. 2009..Elderly patients, those living alone and patients from a non-English-speaking background were more likely to have these reasons for delayed discharge...
- Prevalence of morphine use and time to initial analgesia in an Australian emergency departmentRoberto Forero
Simpson Centre for Health Services Research, Liverpool Health Service, The University of New South Wales South Western Sydney Clinical School, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Emerg Med Australas 20:136-43. 2008..To explore the association of morphine use with factors influencing time to initial analgesia (T-A)...