Affiliation: New South Wales
- A class discovery and class prediction approach to histopathological classification of mammographic screen detected columnar cell lesions of the breastNirmala Pathmanathan
Department of Tissue Pathology, Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research, Sydney West Area Health Service, New South Wales, Australia
Pathology 42:28-36. 2010..The aim of this study was to identify distinct CCL subtypes by systematic analysis of histopathology...
- Diagnostic evaluation of papillary lesions of the breast on core biopsyNirmala Pathmanathan
Department of Tissue Pathology, Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research, Sydney West Area Health Service, Westmead, NSW, Australia
Mod Pathol 23:1021-8. 2010..This approach may form a useful addition to the clinicopathologic evaluation of papillary lesions of the breast...
- Familial concordance of breast cancer pathology as an indicator of genotype in multiple-case familiesRosemary L Balleine
Translational Oncology, Sydney West Area Health Service, Sydney, Australia
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:1082-94. 2010..237). The pattern of breast cancer pathology concordance amongst family members may assist the investigation of breast cancer susceptibility in multiple case families...
- Histiocytoid change in breast carcinoma: a report of 3 cases with an unusual cytomorphologic pattern of apocrine changeRajmohan Murali
Department of Tissue Pathology, Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research, Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW, Australia
Acta Cytol 50:548-52. 2006..Breast carcinomas composed predominantly or exclusively of cells with foamy and/or granular cytoplasm have been termed histiocytoid breast carcinoma...
- Intraoperative imprint cytology of sentinel lymph nodes in breast cancer: initial experience and lessons learnt in establishing a new practiceNirmala Pathmanathan
Tissue Pathology, Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Pathology 38:321-7. 2006..The learning process is compared with published results from institutions with many years of experience in order to assess progress in reaching those ideal results, and the methodology used by these institutions is reviewed...