Affiliation: New South Wales
- Acute antidepressant effects of right unilateral ultra-brief ECT: a double-blind randomised controlled trialPrashanth Mayur
Department of Psychiatry, Cumberland Hospital, Westmead, Australia
J Affect Disord 149:426-9. 2013..In an acute ECT course, antidepressant equivalence of ultra-brief right unilateral ECT to the high-dose brief pulse right unilateral ECT was investigated...
- Comparison of ictal electroencephalogram between ultrabrief- and brief-pulse right unilateral electroconvulsive therapy: a multitaper jackknife analysisPrashanth Mayur
Cumberland Hospital, Westmead, Sydney, Australia
J ECT 28:229-33. 2012..The study compared 2- to 5-Hz and 5.2- to 13-Hz bands of the ictal EEG signal between brief- and ultrabrief-pulse ECT...
- Ictal electroencephalographic characteristics during electroconvulsive therapy: a review of determination and clinical relevancePrashanth Mayur
Department of Psychiatry, Cumberland Hospital, Westmead, New South Wales, Australia
J ECT 22:213-7. 2006..The use of studying its characteristics has gained attention among specialized ECT researchers. This review attempts to put the literature in this area of ictal EEG in ECT into a practical perspective...
- Impact of hyperventilation on stimulus efficiency during the early phase of an electroconvulsive therapy course: a randomized double-blind studyPrashanth Mayur
Department of Psychiatry, Cumberland Hospital, Sydney, Australia
J ECT 26:91-4. 2010..The question whether hyperventilation during electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) can improve stimulus efficiency is as yet unanswered...
- Impact of depression heterogeneity on attention: an auditory oddball event related potential studyAndrew H Kemp
The School of Psychology, Brennan MacCallum, Building A18, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
J Affect Disord 123:202-7. 2010..Major depressive disorder is associated with a reduced ability to attend and concentrate, however, the extent to which attentional impairment is dependent on subtype remains to be clarified...
- Comparison of antidepressant effects between brief and ultrabrief pulse unilateral electroconvulsive therapy: brief report of a randomized double-blind trialPrashanth Mayur
From the Mood Disorders Unit, Cumberland Hospital, Westmead and Department of Psychiatry, University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J ECT 27:e59-60. 2011..Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) treatments with briefer pulse widths have recently shown promise...
- ECT-donepezil interaction: a single case reportRavi S Bhat
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 19:594-5. 2004