Affiliation: New South Wales
- Re-emergence of iodine deficiency in AustraliaM Li
Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research, Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW, Australia
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 10:200-3. 2001..A national survey into the iodine nutrition status in Australia is urgently required as part of the establishment of a systematic surveillance and legislation is required to iodise all edible salt...
- Working with funding agencies in the delivery of healthcare in the Asia Pacific regionMu Li
Australian Centre for Control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders ACCIDD, Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research ICPMR, Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW 2145, Australia
Med J Aust 178:13-6. 2003....
- Declining iodine content of milk and re-emergence of iodine deficiency in AustraliaMu Li
Med J Aust 184:307. 2006
- Can even minimal news coverage influence consumer health-related behaviour? A case study of iodized salt sales, AustraliaMu Li
School of Public HealthUniversity of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Health Educ Res 23:543-8. 2008..We conclude that even brief news media exposure can influence health-related decisions...
- Childhood overweight and obesity by socio-economic indexes for areasMu Li
Med J Aust 187:195. 2007
- Iodine nutritional status in TibetCreswell J Eastman
Lancet 372:887-8. 2008