Affiliation: New South Wales
- Taste and smell dysfunction in childhood cancer survivorsJennifer Cohen
Kids Cancer Centre, Sydney Children s Hospital, High Street, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia Discipline of Paediatrics, School of Women s and Children s Health, UNSW Medicine, The University of NSW 2031, Australia Electronic address
Appetite 75:135-40. 2014..Further work is also needed to assess whether a taste dysfunction do play a role in the dietary habits of CCS. ..
- Taste and smell function in pediatric blood and marrow transplant patientsJ Cohen
Centre for Children s Cancer and Blood Disorders, Sydney Children s Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Support Care Cancer 20:3019-23. 2012..This research aimed to assess the taste and smell function of a cohort of pediatric BMT patients...
- Dietary intake after treatment in child cancer survivorsJennifer Cohen
Centre for Children s Cancer and Blood Disorders, Sydney Children s Hospital, High Street, Randwick, New South Wales, Australia
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:752-7. 2012..To allow the development of appropriate dietary interventions for younger cancer survivors data on their dietary intake as well as information on parental nutrition views and practices need to be assessed...
- Adequacy of nutritional support in pediatric blood and marrow transplantationJennifer Cohen
Centre for Children s Cancer and Blood Disorders, Sydney Children s Hospital, Randwick
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 27:40-7. 2010..This study showed that although frequent rate reductions in nutrition infusions did occur, most patients still received the majority of their nutritional requirements...
- Paediatric oncology patient preference for oral nutritional supplements in a clinical settingJennifer Cohen
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Sydney Children s Hospital, High Street, Randwick, NSW, 2031, Australia
Support Care Cancer 19:1289-96. 2011..This study aims to address a gap in the literature by examining taste preferences of oral nutrition supplements routinely recommended for children undergoing treatment for cancer...