Affiliation: New South Wales
- Standardised neonatal parenteral nutrition formulations - an Australasian group consensus 2012Srinivas Bolisetty
Division of Newborn Services, Royal Hospital for Women, Barker Street, Locked Bag 2000, Randwick, 2031 Sydney NSW, Australia
BMC Pediatr 14:48. 2014..This has a potential to standardise neonatal parenteral nutrition guidelines, reduce costs and prescription errors. ..
- Intraventricular hemorrhage and neurodevelopmental outcomes in extreme preterm infantsSrinivas Bolisetty
FRACP, Division of Newborn Services, Royal Hospital for Women, Barker Street, Locked Bag 2000, Randwick, 2031 NSW, Australia
Pediatrics 133:55-62. 2014..We studied the neurodevelopmental outcomes of extremely preterm infants in relation to the severity of intraventricular hemorrhage...
- Preterm outcome table (POT): a simple tool to aid counselling parents of very preterm infantsSrinivas Bolisetty
Department of Newborn Care, Royal Hospital for Women, New South Wales, Australia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 46:189-92. 2006..Outcome figures published in scientific journals are often cumbersome and difficult to understand by parents during counselling before or immediately after a very premature birth...
- Succimer therapy for congenital lead poisoning from maternal petrol sniffingSuzanna T Powell
Paediatrics, Tamworth Base Hospital, PO Box 640, Tamworth, NSW 2340, Australia
Med J Aust 184:84-5. 2006..We suggest that at-risk pregnancies should be identified, cord blood lead levels tested, and chelation therapy and developmental follow-up offered to affected infants...
- Respiratory syncytial virus infection and immunoprophylaxis for selected high-risk children in Central AustraliaSrinivas Bolisetty
Department of Paediatrics, Alice Springs Hospital, Alice Springs, Australia
Aust J Rural Health 13:265-70. 2005..There are limited data on the epidemiology and viral aetiology of bronchiolitis in Central Australia and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) immunoprophylaxis in an Australian population...
- Congenital heart defects in Central AustraliaSrinivas Bolisetty
Paediatric Department, Alice Springs Hospital, NT
Med J Aust 180:614-7. 2004..To determine the incidence of congenital heart defects (CHD) in Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal infants in Central Australia and to compare this with the incidence elsewhere in Australia...
- Mode of delivery and neonatal survival of infants with gastroschisis in Australia and New ZealandMohamed E Abdel-Latif
Department of Newborn Care, Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia
J Pediatr Surg 43:1685-90. 2008..The aim of the study was to examine the short-term outcome of infants with gastroschisis by route of delivery, comparing vaginal delivery vs elective and emergency cesarean delivery (CD)...
- Delayed delivery interval between twins: a viable option? A case reportSwapnil Shah
Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney, Australia
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 45:534-5. 2005
- Neonatal seizures from in utero venlafaxine exposureRavi K Pakalapati
Department of Newborn Care, The Royal Hospital for Women, Black Dog Institute, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Randwick, NSW, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 42:737-8. 2006..We suggest that all infants exposed to maternal venlafaxine, no matter their condition at birth, be monitored in hospital for at least 3 to 4 days in order to preempt and treat adverse neurological events...
- Red-back spider envenomation in children in Central AustraliaChristopher E Trethewy
Emergency Department, Gosford Hospital, Gosford, New South Wales, Australia
Emerg Med (Fremantle) 15:170-5. 2003..To describe the clinical spectrum of Red-back spider (RBS) envenomation in children up to 12 years of age...
- Neonatology in developed and developing nationsPankaj Garg
Department of Pediatrics, Central Hospital, Sector 20A, Faridabad, India
Indian J Pediatr 74:169-71. 2007..Though this communication we explore the possibilities of application of health policies in the Australian neonatal units in developing countries...
- Refining the public health response to primary meningococcal conjunctivitisRoslyn G Poulos
School of Public Health and Community Medicine, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales
Commun Dis Intell Q Rep 26:592-5. 2002..This assessment should include the severity of the conjunctivitis and the serogroup of the N. meningitidis isolate...
- Antenatal supplementation of antioxidant vitamins to reduce the oxidative stress at delivery--a pilot studySrinivas Bolisetty
Kirwan Hospital for Women, Townsville, Australia
Early Hum Dev 67:47-53. 2002..The purpose of this study was to investigate if maternal supplementation of antioxidant vitamins prior to delivery would reduce the oxidative stress in the mothers and their infants...