James F Reeve
Affiliation: National Prescribing Service
- Prescribing Data in General Practice Demonstration (PDGPD) project--a cluster randomised controlled trial of a quality improvement intervention to achieve better prescribing for chronic heart failure and hypertensionMargaret Williamson
Research and Development Team, National Prescribing Service, Level 7, 418A Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW 2012, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 12:273. 2012..The impact evaluation includes quantitative assessment of prescribing changes at 6, 9, 12 and 18 months after the intervention...
- Identification of features of electronic prescribing systems to support quality and safety in primary care using a modified Delphi processMichelle Sweidan
National Prescribing Service Ltd, Level 7, 418A Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 10:21. 2010....
- Do computerised clinical decision support systems for prescribing change practice? A systematic review of the literature (1990-2007)Sallie Anne Pearson
UNSW Cancer Research Centre, University of New South Wales and Prince of Wales Clinical School, Sydney, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 9:154. 2009....
- An electronic prompt in dispensing software to promote clinical interventions by community pharmacists: a randomized controlled trialJames F Reeve
Unit for Medication Outcomes Research and Education, School of Pharmacy, University of Tasmania, Australia
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:377-85. 2008..A markedly increased rate of recording and performing the targeted clinical intervention was found. The effect of the prompt reduces markedly once the prompt is deactivated...
- Quality of drug interaction alerts in prescribing and dispensing softwareMichelle Sweidan
Pharmaceutical Decision Support Program, National Prescribing Service, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Med J Aust 190:251-4. 2009..To investigate the quality of drug interaction decision support in selected prescribing and dispensing software systems, and to compare this information with that found in a range of reference sources...
- The effect of advertising in clinical software on general practitioners' prescribing behaviourJames F Reeve
Med J Aust 189:85. 2008