James F Reeve
Affiliation: National Prescribing Service
- Identification of features of electronic prescribing systems to support quality and safety in primary care using a modified Delphi processMichelle Sweidan
National Prescribing Service Ltd, Level 7, 418A Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 10:21. 2010....
- Do computerised clinical decision support systems for prescribing change practice? A systematic review of the literature (1990-2007)Sallie Anne Pearson
UNSW Cancer Research Centre, University of New South Wales and Prince of Wales Clinical School, Sydney, Australia
BMC Health Serv Res 9:154. 2009....
- An electronic prompt in dispensing software to promote clinical interventions by community pharmacists: a randomized controlled trialJames F Reeve
Unit for Medication Outcomes Research and Education, School of Pharmacy, University of Tasmania, Australia
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:377-85. 2008..A markedly increased rate of recording and performing the targeted clinical intervention was found. The effect of the prompt reduces markedly once the prompt is deactivated...
- Quality of drug interaction alerts in prescribing and dispensing softwareMichelle Sweidan
Pharmaceutical Decision Support Program, National Prescribing Service, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Med J Aust 190:251-4. 2009..To investigate the quality of drug interaction decision support in selected prescribing and dispensing software systems, and to compare this information with that found in a range of reference sources...
- The effect of advertising in clinical software on general practitioners' prescribing behaviourJames F Reeve
Med J Aust 189:85. 2008