Dora C Pearce
Affiliation: National Stroke Research Institute
- Estimating the prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in community-based, long-term stroke survivors using a validated predictive modelDora C Pearce
National Stroke Research Institute, Bowen Centre, Austin Health, Heidelberg Heights, Victoria, Australia
Cerebrovasc Dis 26:441-6. 2008..Assessing sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in aged or disabled populations is difficult...
- Sleep disordered breathing in chronic stroke survivors. A study of the long term follow-up of the SCOPES cohort using home based polysomnographyDominique A Cadilhac
National Stroke Research Institute Level 1 Neurosciences Building, Repatriation Hospital, Heidelberg Heights, Australia
J Clin Neurosci 12:632-7. 2005..Important predictors for AHI > or = 15 were haemorrhagic stroke (aOR12.06 [1.42-102.74]) and stroke severity at 1 month (aOR4.15 [1.05-16.38]). Large case-control studies are needed...
- Patterns of stroke recurrence according to subtype of first stroke event: the North East Melbourne Stroke Incidence Study (NEMESIS)Mahmoud Reza Azarpazhooh
National Stroke Research Institute, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Int J Stroke 3:158-64. 2008..We aimed to determine whether stroke recurrence rates, the pattern of subtype recurrence, and prescription of secondary prevention agents differed according to initial stroke subtype...
- Multicenter comparison of processes of care between Stroke Units and conventional care wards in AustraliaDominique A Cadilhac
National Stroke Research Institute, Level 1 Neurosciences Building, Repatriation Hospital, 300 Waterdale Road, Heidelberg Heights, Victoria, Australia 3081
Stroke 35:1035-40. 2004..Reasons may include greater adherence to processes of care (PoC). The primary hypothesis was that adherence to selected PoC is greater in SUs than in other acute care models...
- The societal benefits of reducing six behavioural risk factors: an economic modelling study from AustraliaDominique A Cadilhac
Deakin Health Economics, Deakin University, Burwood 3125, Victoria, Australia
BMC Public Health 11:483. 2011....