Paula M Moolhuijzen
Affiliation: Murdoch University
- De novo assembly of Euphorbia fischeriana root transcriptome identifies prostratin pathway related genesRoberto A Barrero
Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University, WA 6150, Australia
BMC Genomics 12:600. 2011..The aim of this study was to sequence, assemble and annotate the E. fischeriana transcriptome to better understand the potential biochemical pathways leading to the synthesis of prostratin and other related diterpene compounds...
- Comparative microarray analysis of Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus expression profiles of larvae pre-attachment and feeding adult female stages on Bos indicus and Bos taurus cattleManuel Rodriguez-Valle
Cooperative Research Centre for Beef Genetic Technologies, Armidale, NSW, Australia
BMC Genomics 11:437. 2010..Existing knowledge pertaining to the host or host breed effects on tick transcript expression profiles during the tick - host interaction is poor...
- Evolutionary conserved microRNAs are ubiquitously expressed compared to tick-specific miRNAs in the cattle tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplusRoberto A Barrero
Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University, WA, Australia
BMC Genomics 12:328. 2011..microplus...
- Reassociation kinetics-based approach for partial genome sequencing of the cattle tick, Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplusFelix D Guerrero
USDA ARS, Knipling Bushland U, S, Livestock Insects Research Laboratory, 2700 Fredericksburg Rd, Kerrville, TX 78028, USA
BMC Genomics 11:374. 2010..To selectively obtain gene-enriched regions of this tick's genome, Cot filtration was performed, and Cot-filtered DNA was sequenced via 454 FLX pyrosequencing...
- Genomic analysis of Campylobacter fetus subspecies: identification of candidate virulence determinants and diagnostic assay targetsPaula M Moolhuijzen
Centre for Comparative Genomics, School for Information Technology, Murdoch University, Murdoch, Western Australia, Australia
BMC Microbiol 9:86. 2009..fetus subsp. venerealis AZUL-94 strain genome (approximately 75-80%) to identify elements exclusively found in C. fetus subsp. venerealis strains as potential diagnostic targets and the characterisation of subspecies virulence genes...
- CattleTickBase: an integrated Internet-based bioinformatics resource for Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplusMatthew I Bellgard
Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University, Perth, WA 6150, Australia
Int J Parasitol 42:161-9. 2012..microplus genome. The YABI tool will facilitate access and manipulation of cattle tick genome sequence data as the genome sequencing of R. microplus proceeds. During this process the CattleTickBase resource will continue to be updated...
- The complexity of Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus genome characterised through detailed analysis of two BAC clonesPaula M Moolhuijzen
Centre for Comparative Genomics, Murdoch University, South St, Perth, Western Australia, 6150, Australia
BMC Res Notes 4:254. 2011..abstract:..