Affiliation: Murdoch University
- Safety of poly-L-lactic acid (New-Fill®) in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy: a large observational study among HIV-positive patientsMartin Duracinsky
University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, EA REMES, Patient Reported Outcomes Unit, Paris, and AP HP, Bicetre Hospital, Internal Medicine and Clinical Immunology, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
BMC Infect Dis 14:474. 2014..The objective of this study was to establish, in real life conditions and in a large sample, the safety of PLLA (New Fill®, Valeant US, Sinclair Pharma Paris, France) to correct facial lipoatrophy among HIV-positive patients...
- The impact of visa status and Medicare eligibility on people diagnosed with HIV in Western Australia: a qualitative reportSusan Herrmann
Institute for Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Royal Perth Hospital and Murdoch University, Perth, WA, Australia
Sex Health 9:407-13. 2012..We sought to understand the impact of HIV and issues of access and adherence to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in people holding temporary visas and permanent residents...
- HIV-related stigma and physical symptoms have a persistent influence on health-related quality of life in Australians with HIV infectionSusan Herrmann
Institute for Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Royal Perth Hospital and Murdoch University, Murdoch, Perth, Australia
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:56. 2013....
- Mitochondrial DNA depletion and morphologic changes in adipocytes associated with nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor therapyDavid Nolan
Centre for Clinical Immunology and Biomedical Statistics, Royal Perth Hospital and Murdoch University, Western Australia, Australia
AIDS 17:1329-38. 2003..Adipose tissue morphology was also assessed...
- Evidence of viral adaptation to HLA class I-restricted immune pressure in chronic hepatitis C virus infectionSilvana Gaudieri
Centre for Clinical Immunology and Biomedical Statistics, Level 2, North Block, Royal Perth Hospital, Wellington St, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
J Virol 80:11094-104. 2006..This analysis of host-virus interaction reveals evidence of HCV adaptation to HLA class I-restricted immune pressure and identifies in vivo targets of cellular immune responses at the population level...