Eleanor S Drummond
Affiliation: Murdoch University
- Pathology associated with AAV mediated expression of beta amyloid or C100 in adult mouse hippocampus and cerebellumEleanor S Drummond
School of Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, The University of Western Australia, Western Australia, Australia
PLoS ONE 8:e59166. 2013....
- Altered expression of Alzheimer's disease-related proteins in male hypogonadal miceEleanor S Drummond
School of Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology, The University of Western Australia, Western Australia, 6009 Australia
Endocrinology 153:2789-99. 2012..These AD-like changes specific to male hpg mice supports a link between androgen depletion and the development of AD pathology...
- Androgens and Alzheimer's diseaseEleanor S Drummond
School of Anatomy and Human Biology, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, Australia
Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes 16:254-9. 2009..To discuss the relationship between androgens, cognition and Alzheimer's disease...
- Long-term gene therapy causes transgene-specific changes in the morphology of regenerating retinal ganglion cellsJennifer Rodger
Experimental and Regenerative Neuroscience, School of Animal Biology, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e31061. 2012..Such changes will likely alter the functional properties of neurons and may need to be considered when designing vector-based protocols for the treatment of neurotrauma and neurodegeneration...
- Use of GFP to analyze morphology, connectivity, and function of cells in the central nervous systemAlan R Harvey
School of Anatomy and Human Biology, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia
Methods Mol Biol 515:63-95. 2009..Finally, GFP can be used to tag proteins, permitting dynamic visualization of the protein of interest in living cells...