Cylie M Williams
Affiliation: Monash Medical Centre
- "Effectiveness of interventions in reducing pain and maintaining physical activity in children and adolescents with calcaneal apophysitis (Sever's disease): a systematic review"Alicia M James
Podiatry, Peninsula Health Service, Melbourne, Australia
J Foot Ankle Res 6:16. 2013..The aim of this manuscript was to complete a systemic review on the treatment options for calcaneal apophysitis as measured by pain reduction and maintenance of physical activity...
- The TiltMeter app is a novel and accurate measurement tool for the weight bearing lunge testCylie M Williams
Southern Health, Allied Health Clinical Research Unit, Kingston Centre, Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia
J Sci Med Sport 16:392-5. 2013..This measure is commonly established accurately and reliably with the use of expensive equipment. This study aims to compare the digital inclinometer with a free app, TiltMeter on an Apple iPhone...
- Vibration perception thresholds in children with idiopathic toe walking gaitCylie M Williams
Southern Health, Cardinia Casey Community Health Service, Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Child Neurol 27:1017-21. 2012..Heightened sensitivity to touch has not yet been explored with children who have an idiopathic toe walking gait. This finding could assist in understanding this gait pattern and allow further research into improved treatment options...
- Heel raises versus prefabricated orthoses in the treatment of posterior heel pain associated with calcaneal apophysitis (Sever's Disease): a randomised control trialAlicia M James
Cardinia Casey Community Health Service, Southern Health, Cranbourne, Australia
J Foot Ankle Res 3:3. 2010..This study seeks to compare the clinical efficacy of some currently employed treatment options for the relief of disability and pain associated with posterior heel pain in children...
- The Toe Walking Tool: a novel method for assessing idiopathic toe walking childrenCylie M Williams
Southern Health, Cardinia Casey Community Health Service, 140 155 Sladen St, Locked Bag 2500, Cranbourne, VIC 3977, Australia
Gait Posture 32:508-11. 2010....
- Idiopathic toe walking and sensory processing dysfunctionCylie M Williams
Southern Health Cardinia Casey Community Health Service, Locked Bag 2500, Cranbourne, Vic, 3977, Australia
J Foot Ankle Res 3:16. 2010..The purpose of this paper is to examine the literature and provide a summary of what is known about the relationship between toe walking and SPD...
- Is idiopathic toe walking really idiopathic? The motor skills and sensory processing abilities associated with idiopathic toe walking gaitCylie M Williams
1Cardinia Casey Community Health Service, Cranbourne, Australia
J Child Neurol 29:71-8. 2014..047), compared with non-toe walking peers. Although this research does not give a causative factor for toe walking gait, it provides a number of theories as to why this gait may not be idiopathic in nature. ..
- Factors Associated with Pain Severity in Children with Calcaneal Apophysitis (Sever Disease)Alicia M James
Peninsula Health Service, Frankston, Victoria, Australia Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Electronic address
J Pediatr 167:455-9. 2015..To identify any association between the pain experienced as a result of calcaneal apophysitis, anthropometric data, and lower limb measurements...