Jonathan L McQualter
Affiliation: Monash University
- Multiple sclerosis: a battle between destruction and repairJonathan L McQualter
Monash Immunology and Stem Cell Laboratories, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
J Neurochem 100:295-306. 2007....
- Lung stem cells: do they exist?Ivan Bertoncello
Lung Health Research Centre, Department of Pharmacology, Lung Health Research Centre, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Respirology 18:587-95. 2013..The review summarizes recent progress and obstacles in defining endogenous lung epithelial stem and progenitor cells in mouse models and in translational studies...
- Evidence of an epithelial stem/progenitor cell hierarchy in the adult mouse lungJonathan L McQualter
Australian Stem Cell Centre, Clayton, Victoria 3800, Australia
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:1414-9. 2010....
- Concise review: Deconstructing the lung to reveal its regenerative potentialJonathan L McQualter
Department of Pharmacology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Stem Cells 30:811-6. 2012....
- Endogenous lung stem cells: what is their potential for use in regenerative medicine?Ivan Bertoncello
Australian Stem Cell Centre, PO Box 8002, Monash University LPO, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia
Expert Rev Respir Med 4:349-62. 2010..In this article, we discuss the potential and promise of endogenous lung stem cells in regenerative medicine, and the problems and challenges faced by researchers and clinicians in harnessing their potential to repair the lung...
- LysoTracker is a marker of differentiated alveolar type II cellsJoanne L Van der Velden
Lung Health Research Centre, Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Respir Res 14:123. 2013..The aim of this study was to determine whether the accumulation of LysoTracker in lamellar bodies can be used to isolate viable AT2 cells by flow cytometry and track their differentiation in live-cell culture by microscopy...
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL)/Apo2L suppresses experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in miceErika Cretney
Cancer Immunology Program, Sir Donald and Lady Trescowthick Laboratories, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Victoria, Australia
Immunol Cell Biol 83:511-9. 2005..These data are the first to illustrate the potential therapeutic value of recombinant TRAIL/Apo2L in suppressing T-cell-mediated autoimmune diseases...
- Endogenous fibroblastic progenitor cells in the adult mouse lung are highly enriched in the sca-1 positive cell fractionJonathan L McQualter
Australian Stem Cell Centre, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Stem Cells 27:623-33. 2009....
- The neurite outgrowth inhibitor Nogo A is involved in autoimmune-mediated demyelinationTara Karnezis
Neuroimmunology Laboratory, Department of Biochemistry, School of Molecular Sciences, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria 3086, Australia
Nat Neurosci 7:736-44. 2004..Our finding that Nogo A is involved in CNS autoimmune demyelination indicates that this molecule may have a far more complex role than has been previously anticipated...