G O Littlejohn
Affiliation: Monash University
- A realistic approach to managing patients with fibromyalgiaGeoffrey O Littlejohn
Centre for Inflammatory Diseases, Monash Medical Centre, Rheumatology Unit, Block E, Level 3, 246 Clayton Road, Clayton, 3168, Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
Curr Rheumatol Rep 4:286-92. 2002....
- Regional pain syndrome: clinical characteristics, mechanisms and managementGeoffrey Littlejohn
Monash Medical Center and Monash University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol 3:504-11. 2007..The patient's emotional state, particularly the effect on pain modulation, links these two systems...
- Fibromyalgia syndrome: which antidepressant drug should we chooseGeoffrey O Littlejohn
Departments Rheumatology and Medicine, Monash University at Monash Medical Centre, Level 3 Block E, 246 Clayton Road, Clayton, Melbourne, Victoria 3168, Australia
Curr Pharm Des 12:3-9. 2006..Any drug therapy will need to be integrated with appropriate education, exercise and attention to psychological modulatory factors to achieve best results...
- The safety and efficacy of cyclosporine (Neoral) in rheumatoid arthritisK R Johns
Department of Rheumatology Centre for Inflammatory Diseases, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
J Rheumatol 26:2110-3. 1999..To assess the safety and efficacy of cyclosporine (Neoral), its steroid sparing effect, and its usefulness in combination therapy with methotrexate (MTX) in the treatment of refractory rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Balanced treatments for fibromyalgiaGeoffrey O Littlejohn
Arthritis Rheum 50:2725-9. 2004
- Measuring quality of life in rheumatic conditionsJanine G Walker
Centre for Mental Health Research, Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia
Clin Rheumatol 26:671-3. 2007..Generic measures of quality of life identify associations between physical conditions and mental health and highlight the need to address psychological functioning to ultimately improve the individuals' quality of life...