Affiliation: Monash University
- Fertility management after breast cancer diagnosis: a qualitative investigation of women's experiences of and recommendations for professional careMaggie Kirkman
The Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Health Care Women Int 34:50-67. 2013..Women's needs were heterogeneous, but all wanted health care providers to communicate fertility options and avoid assumptions about women's fertility desires while working to extend each woman's life...
- Young people's views on the potential use of telemedicine consultations for sexual health: results of a national surveyCameryn C Garrett
Centre for Women s Health, Gender and Society, Melbourne School of Population Health, The University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
BMC Infect Dis 11:285. 2011..A possible innovation to increase access to services is the use of telemedicine...
- Gamete donors' expectations and experiences of contact with their donor offspringMaggie Kirkman
Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne 3004, Australia
Hum Reprod 29:731-8. 2014..What are the expectations and experiences of anonymous gamete donors about contact with their donor offspring?..
- The childbearing concerns and related information needs and preferences of women of reproductive age with a chronic, noncommunicable health condition: a systematic reviewSara Holton
The Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Kanooka Grove Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Womens Health Issues 22:e541-52. 2012..All have implications for women's future childbearing and fertility management...
- Proposed legislative change mandating retrospective release of identifying information: consultation with donors and Government responseKarin Hammarberg
Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Hum Reprod 29:286-92. 2014..How do gamete donors who presumed they could remain anonymous respond to proposed legislation to retrospectively remove anonymity?..
- Infanticide and illegal infant abandonment in MalaysiaSalmi Razali
The Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Australia Discipline of Psychological and Behavioural Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
Child Abuse Negl 38:1715-24. 2014..Strategies to reduce rates of infanticide and illegal infant abandonment in Malaysia will require strengthening of the surveillance system and attention to the gender-based inequalities that underpin human development. ..
- Infertility in resource-constrained settings: moving towards ameliorationKarin Hammarberg
Jean Hailes Research Unit, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Level 6, The Alfred Centre, 99 Commercial Road, Melbourne 3004, Australia
Reprod Biomed Online 26:189-95. 2013....